Sample Cover letter for Head Teacher
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Head Teacher requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
80 Edwards Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
The May Department Stores Company
3510 Hickory Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Head Teacher via Net-Temps.com , I was glad. The May Department Stores Company is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Greenville.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Day to day pastoral and academic wellbeing of 128 students.
- Monitor, assess and develop the roles of the form tutors
- Ensure that form tutors run their tutor group sessions effectively
- Be involved in decision making and policy development across the school
- Support the professional development of form tutors and others
- Monitor the progress of individual students
- Take part in academic review days
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities. I appreciate your consideration in this regards. I would look forward to meet you soon. You can reach me via phone and email anytime.