Sample Cover letter for Health Services Coordinator
Cover letter is the medium of getting entry in an interview and so be careful while writing such letter for Health Services Coordinator. This sample letter will successfully assist in transferring your resume to the employer and so consider it as important aspect of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4203 George Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
EOG Resources, Inc.
531 Hillview Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As mentioned in the CollegeRecruiter about the vacancy for Health Services Coordinator I am keen to work with your company, EOG Resources, Inc. at Mobile. I think I can cope up with the educational requirement mainly because of the work experience that I possess.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Organized medical symposiums and medical training conferences designed to educate 700 medical personnel
- Coordinated medical services for 5,000 armed forces and their families
- Ordered the immunizations, directed personnel to administer the vaccine, coordinated facilities to dispense the medication.
- Managed and oversaw annual blood drive with New York Queens Medical Center for three years.
- Kept current with latest changes in military medicine (attended meetings, briefings, etc) to implement changes in training programs
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
As my resume clearly briefs about my career history, I feel that I can tell you more in detail. I appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview so that I can prove you my skills and knowledge in the related field.