Sample Cover letter for Patient Service
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Patient Service.
(Write your name and address)
4154 Frum Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
4066 White Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I read your ad in JobFox.com , I believe that possess the experience and characteristics you are seeking for. Please find my resume enclosed with this cover letter for your consideration.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- To work in a collaborative manner, with multi-disciplinary teams and other hospital departments, in order to provide timely and appropriate allocation of beds for all emergency and planned admissions to the Cromwell Hospital.
- This requires the ability to balance the demand for optimal level of elective activity with high emergency demand.
- Managing the hospitals admissions and out-patient appointments using all available resources to the fullest effect.
- Proactively manage bed occupancy for scheduled and emergency admissions monitoring the patient journey from admission to discharge resolving any short term bed issues as they arise.
- To ensure effective liaison and communication takes place with the Ward Managers and their teams, Matron and the Executive Team, identifying systems and procedures to support this.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.