Sample Cover letter for Print Sales
Want to sell yourself to company by work commitment? Take first step by writing effective cover letter which describes you in whole personally as well as professionally. On the basis of letter employer will determine your eligibility for Print Sales.
(Write your name and address)
3999 Charles Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4605 Reeves Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about the vacant Print Sales position for your office at Detroit . I have a good work profile and responsibilities comparable to the position that is advertised. I believe I would be a great contributor to your organization at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for all new business. Clients including Williams Lea, BMW, O2,
- Also responsible for introducing contract packing to the business at BRC level.
- Giving the Company a USP Packaging Turnover £750k
- Looked closely at Eastern European, Asian & Far East Partnerships.
- Involved in Supplier Vendor Rating
- Responsible for confectionery export sales to Canada & USA
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please inform me if you need any further information related to my qualifications and work experience. You can also contact me via phone number and email which is mentioned in my resume. I would like to thank you for your efforts in this matter.