Sample Cover letter for Professional Driver
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Professional Driver and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
2956 John Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Dean Foods Company
4650 Russell Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
With the recommendation of friend and advertisement placed by you in Simply Hired I came to know about vacancy for Professional Driver . I would like to keep my working abilities in front of you people if got a chance. Dean Foods Company in Jackson is known for its value added work and I am looking forward to be part of it.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Driving the companies’ minibuses on contract and private charter routes.
- Planning routes, liaising with passengers and organisers, ensuring that my passenger get to and from their destination in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Department Supervisor, Palmer and Harvey Mc Lane,
- Helping ensure that all customer orders were inputted to the system, routing the companies delivery lorries, making sure that all picking documents and other relevent paperwork was printed and read for production,
- liaising with other departments and branches.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a request to schedule the meeting so that you can personally meet me and make out my capability of gaining the post. Apart from this my experience and amount of knowledge will speak out in my work. Kindly reply soon.