Sample Cover letter for Radiation Therapist
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Radiation Therapist and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
1986 Fairmont Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Standard Pacific Corp.
652 Lonely Oak Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the classified ad in Indeed.com seeking to fill the position of Radiation Therapist for your office at Kansas City . I understand the work profile and I have experience in the relevant field. I am sure I would be make good contribution to Standard Pacific Corp. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I worked in a dance shop called Felix Dance and Leisurewear for 5 years, during this period I was given the chance to look after the store every Tuesday morning and attended large dance events to sell our products.
- I then moved onto work for Somerfield’s where I have been promoted to supervisor on Saturday nights.
- I also work in the cash office everyday dealing with the previous days intakes.
- I have also done work experience for a local Childs Nursery and voluntary work for an after school art workshop.
- I worked with Quay radio in Portsmouth for a week.
- My most recent work experience was with The Argus newspaper in Brighton.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I believe that I would add value to your team and make significant contribution to your company. I look forward to you for arranging the interview. Please feel free to contact me any at above telephone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.