Sample Cover letter for Red Cross
Our main aim is to make you aware about the importance of cover letter for Red Cross and ignoring it might affect on your growing career. For the development of career in particular field you need to first show the level of professionalism.
(Write your name and address)
3015 Derek Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Winn Dixie Stores Inc
256 Ryan Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As I indicated in our conversation yesterday, I would like to apply for Red Cross at Warren advertised in CareerBuilder . I have the required qualifications and work experience needed for the job and I believe I could make a valuable contribution to Winn Dixie Stores Inc in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Duties to sell products to customers to help make there lives easier,
- Liaise with Doctors surgeries, OT and other medical professionals.
- Maintaining data base of previous customers and professionals, letter
- Writing and invoicing.
- Day and weekly accounts to be entered on excel and sent to head
- Office once a week and full stock count every twelve weeks.
- Answering the switchboard giving information both on the phone and
- In person, Managing staff and volunteers, giving training and
- Support when needed.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.