Sample Cover letter for Maintenance Mechanic
Why is it important to write good cover letter? Basically it creates good impression in the mind of reader and can help in marking yourself different from other candidates. There is lot of competition for Maintenance Mechanic and to strive in such competition you need to start with good cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4256 Stutler Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4600 Riverside Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am writing in reply to the advertisement as published in JobFox.com in regards to the Maintenance Mechanic position at your office in State College . I am a team player and believe my dynamic attitude towards work would be a great aid to your company.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Keep adequate stock of parts by ordering as when required.
- Any item not in stock when required (not previously needed) must be ordered including spare for future use.
- Rolling maintenance plan to be carried out with priorities to be discussed and agreed with director.
- Production, Orders and Cutting patterns need to be discussed with director and area supervisors to ensure max. efficiency .
- Any production station which is identified as high waste to be discussed with director.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please consider my resume for the details about my qualifications and work profile. I will contact you next week in regards to the possibility of my candidature. I appreciate your kind consideration in this regard.