This type of letter is an application given to any XYZ company. This is a new and unique way to apply for the job of your interest with all the qualifications and skills provided with the enclosure of this letter.
Mr. James Bond
Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Senior Programmer Analyst position posted on the Company web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
- I am a self-starter.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Strive for continued excellence.
- Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
With a MS degree in Information Systems Management I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. My experience includes but is not limited to:
- Customer service and support
- Programming both new applications and maintenance work
- Problem isolation and analysis
- Software quality testing
- Application and requirement analysis
- Process improvement and documentation
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.