Sample Cover letter for Textile Designer
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Textile Designer needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
96 Half and Half Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Toys ‘R’ Us Inc
3252 Maple Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the Monster.com of your need for a Textile Designer for your office at Del Rey . I would be glad to be part of Toys ‘R’ Us Inc and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Coloring of all Woven designs, Print designs & Embroideries.
- Developing the Graphics for Woven, Print & Embroidery.
- Developing print designs into woven designs.
- Organising different design groups according to different themes or art-history.
- Dealing closely with suppliers & manufacturers all across globally for developments of all woven, print & embroidery designs & also, for finished products.
- Preparing PSR & communicating with suppliers & manufacturers spread globally through telecom conversations & e-mail.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.