A payment letter is generally to remind someone about their pending payment. In this busy life, people tend to forget lots of things very easily. In that case a payment letter reminds them of their dues or other pending payments. A payment letter is written in a neat and formal way and conveys the message of pending payment. The letter is more of a reminder and help people do their work in time. If you need to write a payment letter to someone in future, you take help from the below mentioned sample.
Here are some of the helpful tips to write a Payment Letter
- Avoid making spelling and grammar errors
- Keep the language of the letter precise
- Do not increase the length of the letter by writing irrelevant points
- Remind the person or the organisation about the payment
- Make sure you do not leave any point while writing the letter
- Make sure you have not made any mistakes
- Address the person or the company well in the letter
Payment Letter Sample
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject: Payment Letter
This letter is a reminder for you to pay your mobile phone bill for the month of September. The payment for your bill for the month of September is due on the 24th and we request to you to pay it as soon as possible to enjoy uninterrupted services.
We hope to serve our customers well and solve their queries from time to time. So if you want to enjoy our service like before make sure you pay your bill on time. This letter is just a reminder to you regarding bill payment.
Name and Signature