The objective of this letter is to express your gratitude towards a person who has offered you an appointment to have a meeting with you. You must appreciate the person for allowing you the opportunity to present your ideas or plans. This letter is written after the meeting has happened and was fruitful enough for you to express your appreciation. Writing a thank you letter will not take much of your time, but it will definitely make the other person feel that you bother enough to acknowledge.
Table of Contents
- 1 Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Writing Tips:
- 2 Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Template
- 3 Download Template (Doc and PDF)
- 4 Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
- 5 Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Generator
Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Writing Tips:
- First and foremost it is vital to express your gratefulness for the appointment given.
- Make sure the letter is sent within a day or two of the meeting.
- Talk about the reference to context of the appointment and mention in brief the subject discussed.
- Your letter should have a formal tone, but it should leave a personal impact in the reader’s mind
- Choose words that convey your appreciation without sounding overbearing.
- Once you have completed writing the letter, please check the same for spelling mistakes or punctuation errors.
Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Template
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Dear _____________________,( Mr./Ms)
It was a pleasure meeting you on __________(Mention date and place) for discussing the ………..(Mention agenda of meeting). I appreciate you for believing in our organization and allowing us to present our ideas on the subject.
Please accept sincere thanks for giving us an appointment for the discussion. Please expect prompt action from our side on all points discussed.
I, once again, would like to express my gratitude towards you for giving us your invaluable time.
______________(Name Of Sender)
Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
Date (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Thanks for your invaluable time
Dear Mr. Thomson,
I sincerely express my gratitude towards you for giving me an appointment on 5th July to make our presentation before you. The fact that you liked our presentation on better ways of increasing revenue of Thomson stocks and shares Pvt. Ltd.; makes us hopeful that we may work together on this project in the future soon.
We look forward to meeting you and your team regarding this project soon. It was really pleasurable meeting you and your team members. I assure you that the innovative ideas in the presentation will definitely help you in increasing the level of stock market.
I, once again would like to thank you for your time and efforts for giving due consideration to our presentation.
Mr. James Watt
ABC Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Appointment Thank You Letter is a thank you letter that you will sent for an after an appointment is made. In this letter, you can thank to the management for selecting you and you can confirm about your joining with the company. It is a simple letter of gratitude for the made appointment and for the success of the meeting.
Dear Mr. Bloom,
It was a great pleasure meeting you last night in the reference to the fund raising plans. We are presently reviewing the effective data that you handed us for identifying how great we can run the plans and programs.
Secondly, the meeting which was held was promptly and successful. I 2would like to extend my sincerest gratitude for the meeting. We still wait for the chance to present the proposal to you once the research is complete. I will call you soon to schedule an appointment to discuss the further details with regards to the program.
I am looking forward to meet you soon. Thank you.
Caleb H. Wright
Otterbein Consultancies Incorporated,
Program Chief Supervisor, Canada
Thank You Letter – Appointment Thank You Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.