Sample Cover letter for Ad Copywriter
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Ad Copywriter. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
2655 Golden Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Alliant Energy Corporation
743 Meadow View Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Getting job in Alliant Energy Corporation in Miami for Ad Copywriter would be like nightmare as many people have their eye to work with such reputed firm. Gaining an interview experience would also be great thing for me and for this I am thankful to JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- My role within the company involves working as part of a small team in a busy, high-pressure environment, with responsibilities ranging from administrative tasks to creative assignments.
- On a daily basis my duties will include: proof-reading job adverts; posting jobs online; liaising with clients; managing large recruitment campaigns; and dealing with customer queries via telephone / email.
- Since taking the role, I have been keen to take on more creative duties.
- Having fully convinced the management of my creative talent, I am now continually selected for tasks of this nature.
- I have written copy to be published on the OnRec website, been heavily involved in the design of the new company website (as yet incomplete), and have sole responsibility for the monthly client newsletter.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Whatever may be the situation, I have that ability to deal with it and I am not boosting about myself but this is what I have learnt in my previous job. It’s a pleasure for me that you devoted some time and viewed my letter.