Sample Cover letter for Assistant Bank Manager
There are many employers who tend to eliminate candidate if the cover letter is improper. So make sure that the cover letter prepared by you is accurate. If you do not have idea about dos and don’ts of letter for Assistant Bank Manager then view the sample of the letter mentioned below.
(Write your name and address)
2782 Lilac Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3731 Cedar Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I’m very keen to apply for this Assistant Bank Manager position with Markel Corporation. I am sure that my education and employment background matches well with your position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managing a team of up to five customer advisors, four interviewers, financial advisor and mortgage advisor.
- Main responsibilities involved managing the branch on a daily basis as the branch was without a full time manager for a year.
- Structure and time management was key to managing the branch and had to ensure that all staff members were fully aware of what was expected of them in terms of sales targets, customer service and security and regulatory requirements.
- General duties involved hosting a morning meeting with all staff to attend, planning the day and sales opportunities with interviewers.
- Risk management including all statutory requirements, cash handling, disciplinary actions, staff monitoring and targeting, one to ones and monthly reviews.
- Conference calls and close relationship with Regional Manager and relief manager to ensure the branch was meeting expectations.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Call me up for any more details related to my previous work or education. Either you can call me or mail me. Thank you for considering me as appropriate person for interview.