Sample Cover letter for Assistant Physiotherapist
Learn how to write good cover letter for Assistant Physiotherapist in order to avail the job with less inconvenience. Remember one thing that it is your cover letter which is going to define you before interview so keep it meaningful.
(Write your name and address)
1335 Birch Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Ames Department Stores, Inc.
2454 Garfield Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Vacancies are limited and that to something which Ames Department Stores, Inc. is providing is truly great not mainly because of Assistant Physiotherapist post but because of the working environment which they provide. El Paso the location of the company is also standard and I am thankful to the JobCentral.com for providing such valuable information.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for setting up and running of Rheumatology In and Out patient Physiotherapy service.
- Work closely with small multi-disciplinary Rheumatology team.
- Provide assessment, advice, education and Physiotherapy to all Rheumatology patients referred by Consultant Rheumatologist, SHO, nurse specialist and local GPs.
- Run Rheumatoid Arthritis support group, Ankylosing Spondylitis class and Chronic Arthritis/fitness class.
- Provide liaison, advice, and support for community staff dealing with Rheumatology patients.
- Jointly responsible for junior staff.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.