Sample Cover letter for Broadcast Journalist
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Broadcast Journalist requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3234 Eastland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2193 Benedum Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I would like to apply for Broadcast Journalist position that is advertised in Indeed.com . I would like to join Humana Inc. in this position. I am sure that my work profile and work experience perfectly suits to your needs.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Covered news shifts at Liffey Sound FM, scripting and presenting hourly bulletins to tight deadlines.
- Sourced stories for broadcast ensuring that they were of interest to the stations target market.
- Ensured that every project undertaken strived to represent the brand and images required by the company.
- Worked confidently within a small team to design and establish a brand for the first ever college magazine which we went on to oversee for a year and a half, before passing on the brand to the next group of undergraduates.
- Ensured that all radio broadcasts were in line with regulatory guidelines.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.