Sample Cover letter for Criminal Justice
What to say in cover letter? You will find answer to this question in the below mentioned sample of cover letter for Criminal Justice. Apart from this you need to make out, how to write cover letter? Appearance and content are two things which can make your letter marvelous.
(Write your name and address)
2445 Angie Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3890 Losh Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about your requirement for Criminal Justice at Location from the Jobing.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience required for the job and I believe I could make worthy contribution to SouthTrust Corp. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I adapted and deliver a 10 week programme called ‘Engage’ delivered to Prolific and Priority Offenders and offenders with substantial offending history and/or substance misuse, mental health issues and social inclusions issues.
- I complete full project reports,SMART action plans, analysis and paperwork relating to the project I deliver, I tailor make support plans for each individual.
- I keep and complete databases and client records.
- Paper based and computer based. I complete written assessments and referrals.
- I also take group of ex-offenders to take part in outdoor pursuits which include archery, high wires and boulder climbing.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I look forward to discuss the skills, qualification and experience in details with you. I hope you would consider my resume and call me for an interview. I will wait for your call. You can contact me at above telephone number or also send me e-mail at email address mentioned in my resume.