Sample Cover letter for Employee Relations
If you are new to cooperate world and aiming to enter it then start with preparing exclusive cover letters that supports your resume. Any time you can get a call for job so be ready with your letters and see to it that they showcase professionalism which is required in Employee Relations.
(Write your name and address)
439 Red Bud Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
3121 Melrose Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about your advertisement in Indeed.com regarding the Employee Relations for your office at Wayne . I would like to join Revlon Inc in this position. I am sure that my skills are suited to your needs perfectly.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Analyse the potential to add value by reviewing areas of policy within the handbook and make recommendations
- Provide accurate and timely advice on policy and employment law issues for HR management, colleagues and line managers.
- Co-ordinate communications with the TUS as the Official Side secretary
- Deal with issues raised by TUS fairly and promptly
- Oversee the production and administration of Whitley council meetings, including agenda, venue, briefings, invites
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I have heard a lot about companys excellence towards work and I am expecting to reach towards with my ability of working. Lend me this opportunity and I wont let you down. Kindly respond the date and timing of the meeting.