Sample Cover letter for Events Planner
If you want to rule the position of Events Planner and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
3057 Fancher Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1200 Melville Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
From the Jobing.com , I learned about your need for Events Planner at Dallas . I am very interested in this position with Agway Inc., and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Liason between the internal client and the Meetings Management Department.
- Consult and manage meetings for the Internal Client and Consult the Meetings Management Department on how to maximize the value of their dollar.
- Assist in the collection of venues, menus, amenities and activities Follow well-defined meeting parameters and ensure that defined policies and procedures are implemented. Assist in the hotel and other key vendor contracts maximizing savings and minimizing liabilities Prepare availability, rate and destination reports for management review Having knowledge with domestic destinations
- Within the US, site sellection and contracting process Preparing accurate working budgets Coordinate specific logistics of meetings,
- and process approved invoices for payment.
- Actively keep up to date with industry trends, property renovations/construction and destination information Conduct all site inspections.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job had thought me to fight with different situations. I am intending to bring out the professionalism in my work by getting in contact with you people. Note down my email dress and contact number so that you can get in touch with me.