Sample Cover letter for Head Start Teacher
If you want to rule the position of Head Start Teacher and your first step would be writing good cover letter along with resume. The cover letter is your mini bio data which would assist the employer to determine your working ability.
(Write your name and address)
2901 Filbert Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
WestPoint Stevens Inc
4316 Musgrave Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am applying in response to your advertisement published in CareerBuilder in regards to Head Start Teacher position for your office at Philadelphia . I am interested in working in this position with your company and believe that my employment and education meets the required criteria for this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Lead the classroom team in creating an atmosphere in which children can learn,
- Supervise all activities of the children in both the classroom and outside,
- Introduces and provides guidance to the teacher assistant, teacher aide, and
- volunteers, trains and evaluate subordinate staff and prepare performance and
- prepare children for follow up activities, research new curriculum methods,
- assume responsibility for proper care of classroom equipment and supplies,
- prepare reports on activities including attendance records, prepare progress
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Lastly I would like to add that my hard working ability would definitely work in the favor of your company, just need a chance to prove myself. Benevolently arrange the meeting as per your time convenience.