Sample Cover letter for Instructional Designer
In totality cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in a convincing manner which can allow reader to judge your ability to hold the Instructional Designer. Along with your skills you also need to mention the reference as well the position you are applying for.
(Write your name and address)
1473 Braxton Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Pitney Bowes Inc.
414 Fowler Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about your requirement for Instructional Designer at Location from the Monster.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience required for the job and I believe I could make worthy contribution to Pitney Bowes Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Gathering client requirements
- Analyzing content gaps
- Analyzing and chunking content
- Providing creative solutions for various training needs
- Interacting with subject matter experts
- Creating high-level course outlines
- Formulating instructional design guidelines for projects
- Reviewing storyboards for instructional flow and language style
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Kindly let me know if you require any more info about my educational background and work experience. You can contact me via email and phone number as mentioned in my resume. I would like to appreciate your efforts in this regard.