Sample Cover letter for Jewelry Designer
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Jewelry Designer requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
2406 Benson Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
81 Kimberly Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned about your requirement for Jewelry Designer at Location from the JobFox.com . I have the required qualifications and work experience required for the job and I believe I could make worthy contribution to Cendant Corp in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Designing and producing jewelry and clothing
- Gaining valuable experience and knowledge regarding the development production and market placement of jewelry designs and clothing.
- Sourcing materials negotiating with distributors and wholesalers.
- Controlling stock levels and production needs.
- Deployed various methods of marketing the finished products.
- Selling direct to clients gaining strong sales experience.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.