Sample Cover letter for Phlebotomist
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Phlebotomist, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
3433 Meadow View Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
H&R Block Inc.
422 Oakwood Circle
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Gaining job in H&R Block Inc. for Phlebotomist is dream of every candidate and I am glad that I am at least getting a chance to reach towards my dream. Source is the site from where I came to know about this job and its location that is East Hartford.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- conferring with patients to obtain information for laboratory records,explain procedures,allay fears and elicit co-operation
- record appropriate collection of information on proper requisition
- preparing,processing,labelling and storing patients’ specimens and samples correctly according to departmental procedures,using standard techniques and equipment for subsequent analysis by clinical laboratory staff
- utilize standard procedures for the maintenance of positive identification
- maintaining inventory supplies
- re ordering as required
- stocking supplies on carts and hand trays
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I think this is the perfect place to take up new challenges and invite opportunities. For more details related to my education and experience you can get arrange an interview session with me.