Sample Cover letter for SPA Therapist
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of SPA Therapist can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4478 Nutter Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1459 Longview Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
An advert in the CollegeRecruiter mentions that you are looking for a SPA Therapist position for your office at Kansas City . I would like to apply as my unique combination of innovative abilities, and work experience allows me to become an ideal person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Carrying out facial and body treatments within a strict health & safety procedure to a high professional standard
- Advising clients on their skincare regime and suggesting appropriate courses of treatments
- Supporting my team by promoting and demonstrating at spa events
- Achieving retail sales and treatment targets
- Continuing a high level of customer service whilst either with clients or on the phon
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.