Sample Cover letter for Telemetry Nurse
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Telemetry Nurse so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
675 Burwell Heights Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
1729 Masonic Hill Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read about the job opening from Simply Hired , and I am very excited to apply for the position of Telemetry Nurse . I have the privilege to work in this field for last few years. I would bring in my valuable work experience and job skills by joining your company at this Telemetry Nurse .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Wound care, dressing change, care for pre/post dialysis patients.
- Assisting with Cardioversions, and Persantine stress Testing.
- Placing patients on tele monitors, monitoring cardiac rhymes and caring for patients with serious heart arrhythmias.
- Act as the patient´s advocate as circumstances require, by initiating action to improve health care or to change decisions or activities which are against the interests or wishes of the patient.
- Administer medications to patients; follow the 5 Rights of Safe Medication Practice. Observe and report adverse reactions.
- Formulate a nursing diagnosis, care plan, and delegate
- tasks to subordinates based on the legal scope of practice
- Educate patients and families about lifestyle changes such as healthy diet or exercise plans to prevent disease or worsening condition.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
This letter is conveying some essentials details about me but to know my working style we need to have face to face meeting. Thank you for considering my letter and spending your valuable time.