Sample Cover letter for Youth Worker
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Youth Worker. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3485 Timberbrook Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Toll Brothers Inc
308 Christie Way
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Youth Worker by Monster.com in the Toll Brothers Inc situated in Denver. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was trying to empower young people to get involved in sports.
- In doing this I worked in a local school called Islington Arts and Media, where I run a football scheme after school.
- This was a massive success as I got Arsenal in the community involved and now we work together with them.
- I would then try and nurture some of the young people who are constantly getting in trouble to actually understand what they are doing by breaking it down for them in a sports point of view not as a teacher and this method helped a lot as certain behaviours began to improve.
- Furthermore I would also help the young people to get on courses and go on trips where they have to use skills they don’t even know they are using, but the I will evaluate the trip to them to help them understand.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please contact me if you require any further information on my qualifications and work profile. I am looking forward to speaking with you next week in regards to this employment opportunity. I appreciate your time and consideration in this matter.