Sample Cover letter for Building Inspector
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Building Inspector would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
2869 Center Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4479 Thomas Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Something I can say is that it would be glad to work with people like you and my working ability won’t let you people down. When I got in touch with Monster.com I came to know about vacancy for Building Inspector and soon decided to not let this opportunity go. Agway Inc. in Fresno is known for its great work and being part of such firm would be great thing for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Successfully administered over 3,000 subsurface treatment (septic) systems
- Designed and implemented revised septic-tank-pumping permit
- Managed database by transferring all septic data from individual property records onto automated software, then organized all data;
- maintained database of inspection results and organized results by code references for inspection of similar projects
- Issued letters of compliance for new systems and replacement systems; prepared spreadsheet of results of compliance inspections and issued system-compliance results to owners
- Researched all new products in projects for correct installation
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to prove myself for this post, there is a need of one meeting. Fix the date and timing and let me know on the mentioned contact details. Kindly take this matter in to account as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.