Sample Cover letter for Quality Control Inspector
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Quality Control Inspector. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
3448 Owagner Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Lucent Technologies Inc.
3060 Rosebud Avenue
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please accept my resume for the Quality Control Inspector position that is advertised on CollegeRecruiter . I believe that my work skills and education in the relevant work areas will prove to be the suitable match for your expectations.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Part of small, indispensible team who control and implement the production, testing, certifying and shipping of many cosmetic products to companies including L’Oreal, Estee Lauder, Chanel and Avon.
- Duties undertaken: Inspect and control all machines in factory to ensure products are produced to the required standard and specification.
- Advice and delegate actions to ensure the standards are met.
- Test all products to ISO standards and certify controlled batches promptly for shipment. Use of detailed Excel spreadsheets and admin procedures to ensure systems are adhered to.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers including a busy production plant in China with mirrored specifications and procedures.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to have discussion related to the job requirement and my ability of working as per the qualification, we need to have a meeting. Face to face conversation will give you clear idea about my working skills and eligibility for the post.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.