The sample agreement letter can be made to ensure the conditions and provisions underlined in the legal documents being carried out to the full satisfaction of the parties as per the mutual agreement.
Table of Contents
Sample Agreement Letter Writing Tips:
- Use simple language and the reader should be able to understand the draft both by word and spirit
- Important point is that if you feel that the professional help is essential, don’t hesitate to hire an advocate to prepare the draft and this may ease your task
- Make it a point to explain all terms, conditions, and contingencies in detail.
- Make necessary changes
- Submit a final document to all parties so that there is a written record.
- Explain in detail all the clauses and provision lest there may not be any scope for doubts and ambiguities between the parties
- Make specific the matter of expenses- both item wise and payee
- It is also important to note that you should make available 2 copies of the letter of agreement and both parties should sign it as a token of mutual agreement and approval of the terms and conditions laid out in the letter of agreement.
Sample Agreement Letter Template
Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)
Subject – _______________________(Mention the purpose)
I ____(Name) is finalizing the agreement to take ____ kgs( Mention the quantity) of chicken to our hotel at Kottayam per day. The term of the contract is for initially ____ years(Mention the number of years) and everything in the contract goes well then let us mutually decided upon to continue the contract.
Hope you will get back to me very early
Name and signature
Sample Agreement Letter Sample, Email and Example/Format
I have pleasure in engaging a supply contract with your firm to provide 500 kgs of chicken to our hotel at Kottayam per day. The term of the contract is for initially 2 years and everything in the contract goes well then let us mutually decide upon to continue the contract.
We need 500 kgs of fresh chicken with properly dressed and packed to be delivered in our hotel premise within 7 am every day. The chicken should be fresh and neatly dressed. As per our agreement and market price we will pay a minimum standard price of Rs 100 per kg and as per the market fluctuations we will pay 50% of the hike price since we are taking chicken in bulk quantity.
The advance payment of 50% will be paid out to you on the 5 th of every fresh month through liquid cash or cash cheque. This will go on smoothly and the either party finds the service of the other dissatisfactory or not coming up to expected level, the either can terminate the contract with a month’s notice.
Any disputes arising out the agreement shall be fall under the jurisdiction of kochi high court and if you have any doubt regarding the clauses and provisions added therein you are free to contact me. And if you agree with the terms and conditions which we have mutually decided upon and stated in the legal draft as a token of approval please sign it.
Sample Agreement Letter Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.