Sample Cover letter for Account Management
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Account Management it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
586 Wiseman Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4690 Scott Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Account Management by CareerBuilder in the Molex Incorporated situated in Knoxville. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Proactively coming up with ideas for promotions and offers to keep ahead of competition and keep existing business.
- Encourage wholesale distributors to stock mainstream products.
- Composing quotations to sustain existing, and gain new business.
- Liaising with important decision makers such as, external sales engineers, sales directors, management, and production and attending sales meetings when required.
- Sending samples to customers, as well as promotions and incentives.
- Understanding margins and pricing.
- General customer support, working alongside internal customer care team and external sales team to ensure we gain maximum benefit as a business.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In the coming week I will get in touch with you via phone to know about the scheduled date of interview. With this meeting you can test my experience as well as working ability. Thank for considering my letter among so many different letters.