Sample Cover letter for Clinical Pharmacist
Cover letter should be written keeping in the mind the reader point of view. Your employer is busy person and does have time to view your letter only so always keep the letter simple and talk to the point. This will assist in gaining the confidence of employer for achieving Clinical Pharmacist.
(Write your name and address)
2959 Davis Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
CMS Energy Corp.
2044 Lady Bug Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Working as Clinical Pharmacist is what I am expert at and would like to showcase my expertise at CMS Energy Corp.. I was honored to know about the vacancy from CollegeRecruiter and the Aurora place mentioned in also convenient for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensure appropriate drugs and dosages are being used according to diagnosis and protocols
- Mentoring Pre-Registration Students
- Regulating Supply of Non-Formulary items
- Screening and Checking prescriptions
- Providing advice to patients
- Providing Clinical advice to fellow health professionals
- Ensuring ward orders completed in time for relevant deliveries
- Providing a ward-based service to medical wards
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to work with your company. I strongly believe that I am ideal candidate for this job opening. I appreciate your time for reviewing my profile. You can get in touch with me for any details needed.