Sample Cover letter for Community Service Worker
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Community Service Worker in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
2623 Carolina Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Petco Animal Supplies Inc.
512 High Meadow Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I read in the Simply Hired of your need for a Community Service Worker for your office at Raymondville . I would be glad to be part of Petco Animal Supplies Inc. and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Work with individuals with chronic mental health issues, various concurrent disorders and dual diagnoses
- Assist clients in maintaining their housing in the community
- Provide a variety of supports, including, escorting clients to appointments, social functions and to court as well as working in conjunction with medical professionals, service providers and families to benefit clients.
- Organize and facilitate activities for residents
- Maintain comprehensive records and prepare reports for legal action
- Provide case management and supportive counseling
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I will call you after few days for discussing the work profile for this position. Please consider my enclosed resume with this cover letter. You can also contact me by email and phone. I appreciate your support in this case.