Sample Cover letter for Engineering Manager
These days people are highly making use of cover letter along with resumes as they assist in creating good impression and can also guide employer about your previous working status. It is advisable not to take any kind of risk while applying for Engineering Manager as there is huge competition involved.
(Write your name and address)
3338 Brownton Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1766 Waldeck Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Please consider my resume for the position of Engineering Manager for your office at Ridgeland . I am working at a position with work profile and responsibilities similar to the position you have advertised. I believe I would be a valuable addition to Amazon.com, Inc. in this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Ensuring that all engineering production of new equipment is completed on time and up to high standards.
- Designing, modifying and building equipment to customer’s specific requirements.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on materials and components for the designs and modifications.
- Receiving, storing and dispatching a large range of utility equipment from all over the world.
- Ensuring that both the company and the electrical and engineering workshop personnel abide by Health and Safety requirements.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
In order to have discussion related to the job requirement and my ability of working as per the qualification, we need to have a meeting. Face to face conversation will give you clear idea about my working skills and eligibility for the post.