Sample Cover letter for Engineering Sales Manager
You need to understand the format of writing cover letter as if you are not clear with it then there are chances of creating some great blunders. This sample cover letter for Engineering Sales Manager would help you to create good impression in the mind of employer.
(Write your name and address)
3245 Barnes Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
941 Ottis Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I learned of opportunity available with Nike Inc for the position of Engineering Sales Manager at Orlando . If you are looking for a capable, and team-oriented person with a dynamic attitude then you should review my enclosed resume.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Merc Engineering employs around 50 people and turns over in excess of 3 million.
- The main industries I worked with were Defence, Aerospace, Medical, Motorsport and increasingly, Nuclear Power and Oil & Gas.
- In a highly competitive market and with no brand or finished product to sell the key factor was convincing potential customers of our ability to fully meet their requirements in terms of quality, price and particularly reliability.
- In order to demonstrate our capability I had to liaise closely with many colleagues to ensure that we delivered in all these key areas.
- This had the added of benefit of greatly increasing my knowledge of the supply chain and all elements of the production process.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job has thought me a lot in terms of knowledge and brought up a huge experience. With that knowledge I would like to move ahead and would assist in handling the upcoming projects of the company. Waiting for your response.