Sample Cover letter for Insurance Claims
The information of cover letter is the extra information supporting your resume and so prepare letter which can fully work in your favor to acquire Insurance Claims. In depth you need to specify information related to your experience so that accordingly employer can judge you at the time of interview.
(Write your name and address)
4659 Hartland Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rite Aid Corp
4364 Broad Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Insurance Claims in reputed company like Rite Aid Corp situated in Milwaukee is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks JobCentral.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Working within a small catastrophe events team, dealing with Home & Motor insurance claims
- Answer inbound calls from customers lodging a claim
- Answer and solve queries/complaints regarding claims, via telephone and email from customers, assessors and investigators
- Setting up new, dealing with existing and withdrawing claims, as requested
- Ensuring documents are issued to customers and assessors once the claim is lodged
- Achieving results within our targets – Call handling/answering
- Ensuring call backs from our After-hours department are adhered too
- Processing card payments from customers
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am interested in working in this position so that I can put my effort and knowledge to good use in the interests of your organization. You can contact me at above telephone number for arranging an interview or even mail me at email address mentioned n my resume. I would like to thanks you for your consideration and valuable time.