Sample Cover letter for Marketing Communication Specialist
Good cover letter is all about mentioning your skills in short and simple language which catches the attention of employer. Applying for Marketing Communication Specialist needs you to have good project handling tactics and this criterion should be present in your cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
3715 Washington Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Honeywell International Inc.
1076 Randolph Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am sending my resume for your consideration in regards to the position of Marketing Communication Specialist for your office at Jackson . I have good creative abilities and work experience that makes me perfect person to function at this position.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Organising Events such as the company’s representation at major trade shows across Europe such as The London Boat Show, BRAU, Foodex Meatex, METS, and Intermat, including designing stand layouts, graphic displays, working displays and making sure the stand is an excellent representation of the company and its products.
- Managing budgets. Involved in day to day Marketing and Communications responsibilities such as: updating and creation of data sheets, catalogues, and other promotional literature.
- Updating of the company website and creating direct and e-mail campaigns.
- The creation of advertisements, and promotional gifts from concept to realisation.
- liaising with printers and design agencies to ensure briefs are met to a highest of standards and on budget. Managing MarComs assistant.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
To know further details about me and my working skills you people can contact me at the mentioned email address and phone number. I might not be the best but definitely I have ability to prove myself to be the best by your guidance.