Sample Cover letter for Microbiologist
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Microbiologist and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
1711 Dane Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
M & T Bank Corporation
1074 Daylene Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Something I can say is that it would be glad to work with people like you and my working ability won’t let you people down. When I got in touch with Indeed.com I came to know about vacancy for Microbiologist and soon decided to not let this opportunity go. M & T Bank Corporation in Edwall is known for its great work and being part of such firm would be great thing for me.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Maintains awareness of scientific/ technical literature to assist work progression and understanding.
- Closely liaise with the Pharmaceuticals Business, as well as other key functions in R&D, and with influential external bodies (Trade Associations, professional bodies, academia)
- Maintains precise experimental records, issues reports at project milestones, writes invention records to protect scientific discoveries. Sets and resets priorities to remain focused on objectives in rapidly changing circumstances.
- Conducts all work following good scientific practice (always) and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Responsible for highlighting own training needs and working with the Production Manager to develop a training plan and achieve training goals for the laboratory and production floor
- Responsible for training self and others in technology and laboratory responsibilities.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate the opportunity to make valuable contributions to your team. I am looking forward to meet you further for discussing my profile. I will call you next week to confirm if you can arrange the interview for me. Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.