Sample Cover letter for Operating Room Nurse
While applying for Operating Room Nurse you might have to face lot of competition and to stay in competition your first step would be preparing striking cover letter. Your cover letter should have ability of hitting the dart to the point.
(Write your name and address)
4927 Worley Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2833 Small Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Jobs are many but one which makes us happy is rare. When I came to know about Operating Room Nurse via Simply Hired , I was glad. Lennar Corporation is has good reputation in market and so I am looking forward to show my talent at work place in Lynchburg.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Eight years as a nurse required my constant adaptation to new
- environments, quick orientation to units, floating, and fast learning of new skills.
- Maintained accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitored, recorded and reported symptoms and changes in the conditions of my patients.
- Administered prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with
- approved nursing techniques.
- Observed patient reactions to drugs, treatments and significant incidents and
- notified supervisor as according to protocol.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Aiming to have a positive reply from your side. Experience and qualification here matters a lot I can perfectly match with this two criteria’s. You can examine my talent in the upcoming interview which would be scheduled by you.