Sample Cover letter for Psychiatric Nurse
Reader’s eye will first fall on the cover letter before resume and so it is essential to have professional cover letter. Some of the people make good pre preparation but they do mistake of neglecting cover letter. Have a glance at the format mentioned below in order to understand what is to be written and what not while applying for Psychiatric Nurse.
(Write your name and address)
1682 Kidd Avenue
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Smith International Inc
613 Marion Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
It was great to hear about the vacancy for Psychiatric Nurse by Indeed.com in the Smith International Inc situated in Juneau. I like accepting challenges and job profile mentioned by you is quiet challenging. I would love to prove myself by working to the best potential.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team working with vulnerable people with varying degrees of mental illness.
- This involved formulating and evaluating care plans for each patient and liasing with other various agencies.
- Written records and reports had to be done on each shift as well as all other general administrative duties. Medication had to be ordered and gxiven out to patients.
- I took charge of the ward, ensuring patient
- and staff safety by implementing Health & Safety Procedures. Every day provided new challenges and situations to learn from.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I am enclosing my resume for your consideration and review. I appreciate the opportunity to discuss my profile with you in detail. In case you have any questions, you can reach me at my phone number or e-mail me at email address mentioned in my resume.