Agreement letter templates normally have the agreement terms and conditions between the parties concerned. The service deliverer and the service receiver will be the respective parties of the contract agreement. The agreement letter normally has all the elements of time, place, money etc specified in it for its successful implementation.
- Tips for writing letter templates
- The letter should specify the terms and conditions involved
- The language of the agreement letter should be simple and direct
- The interests of the both parties should find an ample expression in it
- The letter should specify the basic information in it
- The letter should also specify the consequences of breaking the agreement
- There should not be any space for doubt
Agreement Letter Templates Sample
This is to make a legal format the agreement between me as the first party and the food supply agency (name and address) as the second party to supply 10000 kg of rice to our school for the free noon meal programme to be implemented in our school. As per the agreement as the headmaster of the school, it is hereby agreed that you will have to make the supply of rice on or before of 10th every month. The total cost of the rice per month will cost Rs 2,00,000 and the amount will be credited to your account on the very same day of the supply or you will be paid cash cheque on supply. The rice should be fresh and good. In addition to that we are also ready to pay the vehicle expense of an additional Rs 2000 per month on the very same day that you make delivery. If you have any doubt regarding the terms and conditions incorporated here, please contact us.
If you find the agreement acceptable, sign in the space provided as a token of your approval to the same.