It is very much important that you have a great customer service in order to make your customers feel satisfied. Whenever and wherever you get an opportunity, see to it you deeply apologize to your customers. Customer service should be prompt enough and customers should be provided with instant replies. No matter whatever your business is, you must care for the satisfaction of your customers. Send out apology letters to your customer whenever you have done something wrong towards them. Explain the problem, let them know what solution you have thought of and also deeply apologize to them. Promise them that such problems won’t occur again in near future.
Table of Contents
Apology Letter to Customer Writing Tips:
- It is very much important to apologize to your customers so that you can maintain a good reputation of your company.
- Initially in the letter, explain the problem occurred in detail.
- Gradually, let the customer know what all solution options you have and ask them to suggest or choose from those options.
- Give them a particular date to revert back till that date.
- Put yourself in the shoes of customers and understand all the inconvenience that they faced.
- Take a positive approach and explain what you can do, deleting things what you can do.
- Don’t blame anyone from the company, just plainly apologize.
- Get the complaint resolve; make a note of what customer wants.
- Make the customer feel that you care, address them with their names to give a personal touch.
Apology Letter to Customer Sample, Email and Example/Format
Dear (Name of the customer)
We deeply regret and apologize for the inconvenience faced by you and thus we request you to accept our apologies and forgive us. We are really sorry for not meeting your expectations as we plan to satisfy all our customers with our high level products.
We all here are striving too hard to ensure that all our customers are satisfied with our products and services leading to zero complaints. We analyzed the complete situation and came to know that the product was sold in the market even after it crossed its expiry date. We are really sorry for sale of expired products.
We have thought of taking all our products back from the market and check them thoroughly and renewing all the manufacturing dates. We are really very sorry for the misdeed occurred.
We, at (Company name), wish to constantly stay in touch with our customers and so feel free to contact us any time on (Phone no. email id, fax no.) and express your views/complaints.
Name and Signature
Dear (name of the customer),
I apologize for the fact that you were given damaged product which you bought last week .It happened during the transportation of the product from storage facility to the shop. We understand that you bought this as a gift for your daughter’s birthday and you got a damaged product due which the entire surprise was spoiled. We really regret for the inconvenience and apologies for such a mistake.
We would like to compensate you and thank you for writing to us about it. I request you to please bring the product along with the receipt and present it to any of our shops.
Please bring this letter along with you, and you will be given a replacement of the product and also a free product of your choice as a compensation for the inconvenience, hope this action will help rebuild your relationship with our shop. You have been a wonderful customer and we hope you forgive us for this and maintain future business relationship.
Once again I would like to apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Apology Letter to Customer Generator
Try our letter generator to write professional, concise and quality letters within seconds.