Sample Cover letter for Assistant Project Manager
Employers needs talented candidate not only on paper but off paper as well. So while writing cover letter for Assistant Project Manager, see to it that things you mention are realistic. Make sure that your quality work would speak out your ability in letter.
(Write your name and address)
4324 Dancing Dove Lane
(Write Employer’s name and address)
900 Martha Ellen Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about the vacancy at Sunoco Inc. situated in New York I was thrilled as this is the job for which I was waiting since years. From Monster.com I got details about the vacancy for Assistant Project Manager and am eagerly waiting to be part of this firm.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Managing construction interfaces between civil, turbine and boiler works on site, and chairing interface meetings
- Leading a team of construction, quality, engineering and cost personnel.
- Chairing planning meetings with multiple contractors
- Writing formal instructions to the contractor and managing contractual disputes for and on behalf of the FIDIC Engineer.
- Reviewing and reporting on the progress of the turbine contractor, and instructing acceleration where necessary
- Managing variations to the contract and motivating the required additional expenditure to the client
- Assisting in the determination of contractor claims.
- Managing the design review process with the client’s engineering department.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Please find my resume enclosed. I have all the original documents and experience certificate for the verification. I will contact you in next few days to discuss the employment opportunities and see if interview can be arranged. Thank you for your kind consideration in this regard.