Sample Cover letter for Back Office Executive
It is essential to understand the importance of cover letter for Back Office Executive in order to stand yourself different from other candidates. These days writing cover letter are in fashion and people writing attractive letter are successfully getting good job.
(Write your name and address)
1587 Wilmar Farm Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
W.R. Grace & Co
345 Earnhardt Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
As per the recommendation from the mutual acquaintance in regards to the Back Office Executive position available with W.R. Grace & Co , I would like to forward my resume. Please consider my enclosed resume. I have the necessary work experience and education required for the job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Manage a number of key accounts and act as first point of call for all clients
- Provide and present tailored content on demand for use by senior directors
- Build actionable strategies across a number of verticals from a wide range of research sources
- Maintain client relationships to ensure renewals and maximise the opportunity for upselling
- Regularly meet clients to maintain srong relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Facilitate external workshops and regularly present at client events
- Head up administrative responsibilities to ensure that client records and product usage are always up to date
- Ensure that company wide client rota is adhered to by junior members of staff
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details of interview with you. I will call you next week for arranging a meeting. You can contact me any time via email or phone for any clarification in this regard.