Sample Cover letter for Bank Teller
Templates of cover letter can be found in many types. Depending on your job profile you need to prepare particular letter which can grab attention of employer. For Bank Teller it is essential to mention your skills and the source of reference.
(Write your name and address)
3266 Hiddenview Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Cox Communications Inc.
3675 Godfrey Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
This letter is in response to your job advertisement of Bank Teller position in Philadelphia . This position is compatible with my skills and work experience. It also suits well to my career interests.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Was responsible for making drinks for the guess.
- Making food orders and just over all giving a great dining experience.
- Was responsible for all money transactions and both money drawers at the end of the night.
- Had to clean and organize the bar before leaving.
- Was responsible for making sure the bar and restaurant was stocked at all times.
- Every shift was ready to go and set up properly.
- Training new employees how to work there, how to bartend and wait tables, plus what to do at the end of each shift and how to turn their money in.
- Was responsible for individuals tabs and the bar drawers at the end of the night.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
You can contact me at 123-456-7890 for confirming the interview. I appreciate your time and efforts in this regard. Thank you for considering my resume for the relevant position.