Sample Cover letter for Caterer
Say big no to grammatical errors in cover letter as it will spoil your image in front of employer. Cover letter is meant for making you noticeable in front of so many candidates for Caterer so make sure you prepare professional letter with the help of the sample letter given below.
(Write your name and address)
4491 Villa Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Rockwell Automation Inc
2295 Tea Berry Lane
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Availing jobs like Caterer in reputed company like Rockwell Automation Inc situated in South Bend is just like living your dream. For getting me in touch with you I would like to thanks Monster.com .
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- The National Motorcycle Museum, September – Present I am currently working as a caterer / waitress for big businesses such as Vauxhall and Sainsbury’s.
- We prepare buffets and serve the food.
- Also we host sit down meals which can range from award ceremonies to weddings, I can be waiting on up to 30+ customers at a time.
- This type of job can get extremely stressful at times which is why you require great people skills and a â€˜Grin and bear it’ attitude.
- The job revolves around a very strict timetable so if I am asked for something different by a customer or told to do something by the head chef I have to just get on with it and work my way around the situation as best I can.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I sincerely look forward to put my skills and work experience with your organization. I will contact you in next few days for confirming the details of the interview. You can contact me for any clarifications if needed. I would like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.