Sample Cover letter for Clinical Nurse
Cover letter speaks on your behalf with employer and so it is important to make it content oriented. There is lot of competition for Clinical Nurse and so it is essential to be prepared from your side before going for an interview.
(Write your name and address)
4948 Young Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
2649 Locust Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
Knowing about placements carried on by Masco Corporation at location, I was very much pleased as was waiting for this opportunity since long time. I came to know about the vacancy via YAHOO! HotJobs for the Clinical Nurse post.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Possessing over thirteen years experience in renal nursing, including haemodialysis (acute and chronic); peritoneal dialysis (acute and chronic); general in-patient renal ward;
- transplant unit and home haemodialysis.
- Undertaking a variety of roles: as a registered nurse; clinical nurse; clinical facilitator; manager and educator.
- Continually, setting high performance goals with professional development a priority.
- Provides expert clinical care in partnership with patients and their family.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
It’s a pleasure for me that you invested some time in viewing my cover letter to make out my ability. I am eager to work with such professional people and expecting a call for interview in the coming days.