Sample Cover letter for Engineering Project Manager
Ignoring cover letter might cost you against your job. If you are not able to understand the way of writing it for Engineering Project Manager then you can consider the below mentioned sample cover letter. Keep in mind to write the references while writing cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
4632 Caynor Circle
(Write Employer’s name and address)
1241 Main Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I have gone through the job advert in the CareerBuilder regarding the opportunity available with Comcast Corp. for the position of Engineering Project Manager . My previous work experiences and educational background prepares me well in order to perform the duties required.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Provided innovative solutions to problems across a range of processes in several Van Leer UK production units
- Managed a team of professional mechanical and electrical engineers
- Managing the installation of state of the art steel drum manufacturing plant
- Design, specification, negotiation and purchase of automatic PLC production machine and lines
- Negotiated with Dutch, Belgian, Italian, French and Swedish engineering companies, commissioning plant and machinery at the place of manufacture
- Control of departmental budget to meet company financial objectives.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I appreciate the opportunity to prove my skills and discuss my abilities. I am eagerly looking forward to our meeting and like to thank you for your valuable time and consideration.