Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Electrical Engineering
Reader would understand your ability by your style of cover letter. Do not make typo or grammatical error as they also analyze your communication skill by your cover letter. This position of Entry Level Electrical Engineering can help you to prosper in career so do not waste the chance by writing bad cover letter.
(Write your name and address)
994 Berry Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Packaging Corp. of America
3270 Spring Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
On the basis of experience that I possess I think I can be the eligible candidate for the Entry Level Electrical Engineering and can serve you aptly to meet your needs. After learning about the vacancy at Packaging Corp. of America in Colorado Springs from YAHOO! HotJobs , I did not even thought for a minute before applying for job.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am a fresh graduate from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign completing different course projects and demonstrated presentation of my senior project in developing Automatic Guided Fan.
- A versatile team player with a unique attention to details who can work in different school projects in a group and/or independently by delivering projects on time.
- Tutored Mathematics courses from College Algebra through high level Calculus and Differential Equation courses at Harry S Truman College,
- Assisted 4 to 5 students in three hours a day solving Mathematics problems for two days a week in a semester.
- Active member of the Ethiopian Community of Chicago to welcome newcomers to the US.
- Volunteered for a six month community service to teach how to read and write in Ethiopia.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
According to my educational background this post perfectly matched with it. I will be waiting for your reply. Kindly consider my resume and cover letter for this job.