Sample Cover letter for Entry Level Engineering
Just have a view at the below mentioned sample cover letter as it would make it easy for you to prepare the letter for yourself. Applying for Entry Level Engineering requires you to be perfect as you will have to face large amount of competition.
(Write your name and address)
3712 College View
(Write Employer’s name and address)
4772 Lyndon Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am forwarding my resume for your kind consideration in regards to Entry Level Engineering position with Visteon Corporation at Cisne . I believe that I would be able to perform well with my dynamic attitude and team building skills.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I am a fresh graduate from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign completing different course projects and demonstrated presentation of my senior project in developing Automatic Guided Fan.
- A versatile team player with a unique attention to details who can work in different school projects in a group and/or independently by delivering projects on time.
- Tutored Mathematics courses from College Algebra through high level Calculus and Differential Equation courses at Harry S Truman College,
- Assisted 4 to 5 students in three hours a day solving Mathematics problems for two days a week in a semester.
- Active member of the Ethiopian Community of Chicago to welcome newcomers to the US.
- Volunteered for a six month community service to teach how to read and write in Ethiopia.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
Initially I would like to understand the type of work done by people here in order to get in to the skin of work. With complete dedication and hard work I will try to enhance my career as well as growth of the company.