Sample Cover letter for Facilities Management
Cover letter, do not ignore it! Understand the importance of this letter as this would be your entry level for interview purpose. Applying for Facilities Management requires you to be attentive enough so that you can successfully gain the position.
(Write your name and address)
3878 Quarry Drive
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Simon Property Group Inc
4378 Brownton Road
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
There may be many candidates in competition for Facilities Management and I am one among them but can assure of putting complete hard work. Simon Property Group Inc is well known name in market and its Selma is also quiet convenient to travel. Source giving information about job profile matches accurately with my working experience.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Responsible for setting budgets for each property in accordance with RICS guidelines, monitoring expenditure throughout the year through to reconciliation at end of year to Clients satisfaction and Managing Agents satisfaction.
- Responsible for performance monitoring of all hard and sort service contracts used on sites through use of SLA’s and KPI’s, also carrying out review / retender as required.
- Responsible for all Health and Safety compliance and other legislative requirements.
- Liaise with occupiers on both formal and informal basis.
- Seek to establish and maintain good working relationships with senior colleagues, internal and external customers.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
My previous job had thought me to fight with different situations. I am intending to bring out the professionalism in my work by getting in contact with you people. Note down my email dress and contact number so that you can get in touch with me.